Medford Girl Scout Citywide Encampment
All Medford troops are invited to the first citywide encampment in almost a decade. The theme is “Fall Fun” and there will be a variety of activities, a campfire, s’mores, and songs. Daisy troops are invited for the day and troops that are Brownies and older can stay overnight.
- Saturday, September 28 at 11:00 am to Sunday, September 29 at 10:00 am
- Camp Runels, Pelham, NH
- Questions and to RSVP, email Evalyn O’Rourke at email@example.com or Andie Farro at firstname.lastname@example.org
At least one adult volunteer from each troop is requested to attend the monthly Service Unit leader meetings. All of the meeting will be held a St Raphael’s Parish, 512 High Street in Medford. Meetings will begin at 7:00 and we will aim to have the business portion of the meetings done by 8:00, with some time to network after.
Below is the schedule for the meeting and the room designation if different from our normal meeting room. Please keep in mind that the meeting in September will go over the information for the Fall Sale and the meeting in November will be our Cookie meeting, if you plan to participate in either of these sales you must send a representative from your troop to these meeting.
- 9/16 – Welcome back, re-registrations, CORI’s, recruitment, Fall Sale, encampment (for those that are attending the encampment)
- 10/28 – Council updates, round table discussions, follow up to welcome back / checking-in
- 11/25 – Cookie sal information meeting
- No meeting in December
- 1/27 – tbd
- 2/24 – tbd
- 3/30 – tbd
- 4/27 – tbd
- No meeting in May
- There may be a meeting in early June but that’s has not been scheduled yet.