Medford Girl Scouts has a bumper crop of new Daisy troops for kindergarten girls and its not too late to join. Most troops are still in the early stages of getting started and they all have room for more members.
All registration for Girl Scouts is now done online. To join, go to gsema.org/join and, when you register, search for the troop number for the troop that works best with your family’s schedule. Troop numbers, meeting times, and locations are listed below.
- Schools: All
- Leaders: Rachael and Courtney
- Meetings: Every two weeks on Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm at the Columbus School Cafeteria
- Schools: Roberts, McGlynn and St. Clement Elementary
- Leaders: Melissa and Shalena
- Meetings: Every two weeks on Tuesdays, 6:15 – 7:15 pm at the First Community United Methodist Church, 55 Otis St. (day and place to be confirmed)
- Schools: Brooks and Columbus Elementary
- Leaders: Kerri and Meghan
- Meetings: Every two weeks on Wednesdays, 6-7 pm at Andrew Realty, 12 High St.
- Schools: St. Raphael’s Parish School
- Leaders: Eve and Lynde
- Meetings: First and third Monday of each month, 2:15 – 3:30 pm at St. Raphael’s Parish School
- School: Brooks Elementary
- Leaders: Jessica and Lisa
- Meetings: Every two weeks on Wednesdays, 1:30 – 2:30 pm in the Brooks Elementary Parents’ Room
- School: St. Joseph Parish School
- Leaders: Rosaleen and Nicole
- Meetings: Monthly on Mondays, 3:30 – 4:30 pm at St. Joseph Parish School (day and time to be confirmed)
A few things to note…
- Adults are encouraged to register if the want to help with the troop. Adults who register will receive an email from Verified Volunteers to begin the two-step criminal background check process.
- Fees are non-refundable or transferable to another person.
- Financial aid is available upon request.
Questions along the way?
Call the Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts customer care line at 844-306-4736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with Medford Girl Scouts
- Keep in touch with Medford Girl Scouts by liking our Facebook page at:
- If you want to be automatically notified about events, click subscribe on this page: